How do I make an address change?

Ohio Law (Section 323.23, Ohio Revised Code) requires that any mailing address change for property tax bills be provided to the County Treasurer. Please keep the Treasurer’s Office advised when you move, change lenders or desire your tax bill to go to a different address.

Please print your complete name, address and parcel number(s) and send via email, fax 419-592-2004, or U.S. mail at:
P.O. Box 546
Napoleon, OH 43545

Show All Answers

1. What are property taxes?
2. What should I do if I didn't receive a tax bill?
3. When are taxes due?
4. How much are my taxes?
5. Can I write a personal check for payment of taxes?
6. Can I get a paid receipt for taxes sent by mail?
7. Have my taxes been paid?
8. Can taxes be paid in advance?
9. How do I make an address change?
10. Can I appeal the penalty amount?
11. I don't agree with the value that has been placed on my property. What can I do?
12. I am behind on paying my taxes. What can I do?